Position: 66:05N-118:00W. Opened in March 1932 to provide weather information
and communications for mining companies. It closed in August 1940 when mining
operations ceased. It re-opened in 1944 to provide communications for Eldorado
Mining and Refining, and also weather reports for the Meteorological Department.
It was Handed over to the Department of Transport In March 1960.
Go to Eldorado Mining Company page ]
[Go to Dominion Explorations Ltd. page ]