Thompson Lake , NWT.

Position: 62:38N-113:27W. Opened in February 1939 when the equipment was moved from its former location at Gordon Lake. It was established to serve the minining companies in the area. It closed in October 1939 due to personnel commitments to the war effort.

Thompson Lake station

If anyone has photographs or information that they
would like to share with us Please contact us.

Return to Stations Page