63:35N-135:57W. Opened October 1923 - to provide communication for police
to Dawson, and also to a large mining area. Later served as a relay
link between NWT and the Yukon working to Whitehorse and Dawson in the
Yukon and Norman in the NWT with direct communication by short wave
to Edmonton. Provided weather reports and communications with aircraft.
Handed over to the
Department of Transport February 1960.