Inuvik, NWT

Position: 68:18N-133:30W. Opened on 12 January 1957 to provide communications for contractors who were constructing the new townsite of Aklavik. It was handed over to the Department of Transport on 9 August 1959.


If anyone has photographs or information that they
would like to share with us Please contact us.

Return to Stations Page

Legacy Notes

See Radio Station CHAK Aklavik

Velox Versutus Vigilans